Friday, April 13, 2007

 

More Skiing!

Here's some more pictures from our ski season. On the last day of the season, we cleared our lockers, gave the skis a final waxing, and bid the Peek "good-bye and thanks for a great season" on a beautiful sunny 65 degree day. Now that we've stored the skis and polished up the clubs, we have a foot of snow in the back yard. Oh well...welcome to western New York!

Between Brian and I, we got some great photos of us skiing in action! Here's me. I took a great clinic this season from Billy Beerman of PSIA, that really changed how I think about, and execute, my turns. I'm happy with my form in this picture.

Here's Brian!
Here comes Katie!
And Rick!




Matthew was working at the ski school when we took these pictures. I caught up with him later in the day in the moguls, his favorite place to ski.

It was a great season!

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?