Wednesday, March 24, 2010

 

Off to School!


Now that Brian is in his senior year, I didn't even take pictures of him taking off to college. Stupid, lazy, and I regret it. However, I did manage to snap one of Matthew, and we have Katie on the porch (all by herself, for the first time) on the first day of school and a picture of the teacher going off to school, too.
I was sick for almost half of August. Spent 2 weeks on the couch sleeping and watching Law and Order. That's how I would describe my summer: the Law and Order Season. Lyme's disease? Jamestown canyon disease? Who knows. I'm too damn tired to even take a picture of my oldest son going off to college. Notice how I'm holding my arm. It hurts. I gear myself up for the first day of school.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Good looking kids, Sue.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?