Wednesday, June 18, 2008

 

Summertime

Oh my! Doesn't Matthew and his girlfriend (!!) look amazing. Wow.

I completed my first race last weekend. It feels really good to get back into my groove after getting the cast off my leg. \

The blond woman with me is my friend, Julie, who was my training partner when I lived in Kalispell. We signed up for this race kind of on a whim since we had not seen each other for a while. She had a baby last year and I moved to Helena.

I am on the right on the outside with the white short sleeve. Can you see me? It was a blast and a beautiful day!!



Comments:
Hurray for you! Back in the saddle again. (Or should I say "in the running shoes" again?) And a video, too. Very cool.
 
When I clicked on the picture to enlarge it, I found you. Do you have to swim around the buoy like a sailboat would or just tag it? How far is the swim. Was this a triathalon? How did you do?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?