Monday, April 07, 2008

 

Ski Boots


Well, our ski resort closed yesterday and my new ski boots arrived today. Figures. Anyway, if any of you want my old boots, you can have them. I'll even ship them to you, my treat. The old boots are Rossignol size 24.5 Race 2, which means they were top of the line a few years back.

<-- These are the old boots. They aren't super stiff, so you can keep practicing your Chinese Master "ToeShin" and they do respond well to what you want your skis to do. The toe on one inner boot has been cut out for your ingrown toe nail pleasure. So, size wise they are about a size 7. I know we are all the small feet queens, but I know my feet haven't been the same since being pregnant...

New boot (notice wreath from Rebecca turning a lovely shade of brown in the back ground. Can't bring myself to throw it out, it's such a great wreath.) Actually these boots are last year's model. I got a deal... --->

So any takers? Otherwise, I'll find another use for them. Maybe I'll plant petunias in them and invite the ski instructors over for a drink. You're all invited...

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?