Wednesday, March 05, 2008

 

I'm Back in the Blog Seat Again. (Sung to the tune of "I'm Back in the Saddle Again")

Remember Jennifer Scott? She's writing a blog about sitting in the woods for 20 minutes a day. In the middle of winter. Something about a 30 day sit spot challenge. Anyway, her blog has inspired me to spend some quality time at our blog, something I have woefully ignored for these past months. I have no intention of sitting in the woods 20 minutes a day (I sit enough on chair lifts, in contemplation, in the winter already, thank you very much) although I think the sit spot idea is great and I would love to do it in April. Here's a self photo I took of us the other day. We needed a family portrait. This was the best I could do. Perched the camera on the staircase.
Comments:
glad i could inspire you! and hey! That's a great family portrait.
 
I can't think of much of anything I would like to do for 30 minutes a day, every day, except maybe knit. Or read. Maybe the time change has me all hopped up on coffee so that I have the attention span of a fly...

Nice picture!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?