Saturday, November 24, 2007

 

Triptik



Greetings all:


I am thankful you are in my life and that we are in touch with each other! Thanksgiving here was low key. Just Mike, me and the cat. It snowed here so I went on a quick xc around the park out the back door. We also got to go skiing yesterday (Friday 11/23) for $9 - only one run was open and a million kids were trying to cut the line. Little did they know that I was cutting the lift line before they were born! They didn't get in front of me - needless to say!! :)


Here is a couple of pics of our livingroom featuring Shirley's "Creation" triptik. We planned the whole room around it. We really enjoy it.


Today is the parents 58th anniversary if I am adding right. Isn't that amazing!


Have a peaceful day - Rebecca

Comments:
The Triptik looks amazing. I'm jealous! I'd love one of her geode period paintings! Your room looks great, kudos to you!

I'm also jealous because you've already been skiing!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?