Wednesday, September 12, 2007

 





Great Harvest Triathlon, August 15, 2007






Mike and I did our first Team Shaw/Tones Triathlon together in Great Falls Montana. I didn't actually wear the red one piece suit as you can see in the photo on the left. We had a great time and I was so proud of my husband for finishing his first triathlon race!!
On September 22, I will be doing a Half-iron distance race, which is the longest distance I race at this time. I did one last year in Spokane, which I finished in 7 hours, 21 minutes. I hope to break the 7 hour mark this time in Black Diamond, WA. My trusty sidekick, Mole-eyes, will be coming with me and walking her own race, the Half Marathon on Sunday.

(Mike finishing race.) That's it from here for now!



Comments:
You go girl! Congratulations to Mike!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?