Tuesday, September 11, 2007

 

Fair Days!

Congratulations to Susan for your Wine ribbon! The NY State fair sounds like it has much better food than the normal fair food, i.e, deep fried twinkies and fried cheese curds!

Congratulations to Molly for a blue ribbon coffee cake and a 3rd place cupcake at the North Idaho Fair. Molly - post those photos! I've had the coffee cake and it is fabulous.

One other fair note: Molly and I will be attending the Western WA State fair next week in Puyallup WA. It is a huge fair and I usually spend a bunch of $ on "miracle" products, eat a scone and watch the Pig Races! Molly and I went often when I lived in Seattle and I am happy we are getting to go again.

I will update photos as soon as I remember to bring my camera to work.
Comments:
Do the pigs race for Oreos? That's what they did at the Warren county fair. I have never had a deep fried Twinkie (and I think if I never do, that would be just fine!)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?