Friday, July 13, 2007

 

3 out of 5 ain't bad....










Here are pictures from my time in western NY. It was so enjoyable just hanging out with Sue's family and Hannah's family. I loved walking the dogs and wish I could have absconded with Penny!




The SWCS party was an absolute blast. You can see a few pics I put up at SWCS1982.blogspot.com. I was so tired on Sunday because I haven't stayed up until 3 am for years! I woke up in enough time to ride with Rick to bring Matthew back to camp. That was the extent of my time with Matthew, but at least I got to see him. Rick and I enjoyed coffee at Sherman's Corner. I brought home a pound of beans.




I dinked around at Chautauqua after visiting Grandma and Grandpa. I was happy to get home where it was warm, but not muggy!

Comments:
that would be Steadman Corners for the coffee. thanks so much for coming Rebecca! I loved every minute.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?