Thursday, February 22, 2007

 

Amarillis

Hey Shaw Girls!!

Thank-you for the birthday card, Hannah!

My amarillis is beautiful, but has not bloomed yet. I find that humorous - the gift that keeps on giving....

On another note, Mike accepted a job near Helena Montana, which is about 3 hours from Kalispell. For now, he has a small apartment. I am looking for a job and will join him when I get one. Then, sell the house, move the cat, etc. etc....

So, I'm not teaching skiing anymore, but am still invited to take the certification course in March. I hope to teach in our new area.

I am going to Canada to ski for 2 days next week. One day at Kimberly and one day at Fernie. Look it up when you have time. It has been snowing here, so I am hoping for good conditions.

Love, Rebecca
Comments:
Definitely get your certification. Then you can just cruise into your new ski school.

Moving's such a pain. Good luck!

Enjoy Canada! (I'm envious!)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?