Wednesday, August 16, 2006

 

Rebecca's Summer





Hi all,

Well, after a couple of hick-ups - here we are!

I have had an extremely busy summer. Not only did I take on my longest triathlon distance yet (half Iron), I also committed to raise $2,200 for the Breast Cancer 3 day walk. The walk itself is next week and I will be walking 60 miles in 3 days.

For those of you who did not get a chance to donate, you will probably have another opportunity. I may try something similar next year for the Leukemia Society.

Mike and I got a cat from the Humane Society last April. He is a 5 year old Manx named Hunt. Molly is coming over to meet him in September.

I've attached photos of fun stuff I've been doing. The first is Hunt the badass kitty. The bike photo is from the Troika Half-iron triathlon in Spokane, Aug. 06 and the running one is from the Vancouver, BC marathon in May 06. I will post hiking photos when I get them back.

I still would love for us all to get together sometime.

Rebecca
Comments:
Chubby Kitty! ~ Brian

Wish I had a kitty, a nice fat one. ~ Matthew
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?