Monday, August 21, 2006

 

Fair Fever


Hannah - Thank-you for your donation to the 3 Day! The official card is in the mail.

OK - with everyone entering stuff for the fair, I figured I better think of something. So after going to our little fair, I have decided I could at least enter some photos. I get lucky once in a while and take a good pic. BUT, I will have to wait until next year.

It's great to see everyone has something up - except Carrie. She has a dial-up, so it may be a while. Hannah, please put up some photos! I would like to see what your family and house looks like these days. Here's some other stuff I would like to here about:

Sue - grad school
Hannah - everything
Carrie - everything
Molly - all your 5Ks.

The competitive sock group sounds like my kind of group!

Here's another photo of a place a friend of mine and I hiked into this summer.

Take care and send me good energy this week for the 3 Day Walk. I'm already tired and I haven't even started yet!

Love, Rebecca
Comments:
I think other people are far more interested in Sue's grad school than Sue is, but that might just be my take on it. ;-)

pattipurls
 
You've got that right...

Sue
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?